All photography provided by Jared Chambers
Empower you to heal through the best methods available.
To provide the highest level of care to our patients, to practice with respect of their needs, dignity, and preferences, and furthermore to preserve, grow, and share the skills and knowledge which promote the wellness of our community and of our world.
We listen closely to what you have to say.
Search deeply for the root of the problem.
Apply our hands to help you heal.
Teach you exercises for your recovery.
All of this to help you to get back to the life you want.
Conditions We Work On
- Pain and dysfunction: neck, shoulders, arms, body, hips, legs, plantar fascitis.
- Chronic pain issues: fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis.
- Arthritis, rotator cuff, overuse, carpal tunnel, ACL and more.
- Strains and sprains of muscles and joints.
- Frozen shoulder.
- Back conditions including herniated disc, stenosis, and sciatica.
- Post-surgical rehabilitation following knee, hip and other surgeries.
- Neurologic conditions including stroke, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson's Disease.
- Pre-season training & injury prevention for athletes and active individuals.
- Back, knee, and ankle injury prevention.
- Headache, neck ache, TMJ.
- Balance, dizziness, and fall prevention.
- Group wellness classes - Taichi, holistic exercises.
What We Offer
- One on one physical therapy treatment based on the newest research.
- Treatment & classes incorporating traditional oriental methods such as accupressure for pain relief & Taichi for balance.
- Easy, accessible exercise program to help you to heal and live with independence.
- Taichi, Qigong, and other Chinese practices to achieve health and inner peace.
- Training and mentoring to prepare aspiring practitioners and students.