All photography provided by Jared Chambers
Empower you to heal through the best methods available.
To provide the highest level of care to our patients, to practice with respect of their needs, dignity, and preferences, and furthermore to preserve, grow, and share the skills and knowledge which promote the wellness of our community and of our world.
Conditions We Work On
- Pain and limitations of: neck, shoulders, arms, back, hips, legs, plantar fascitis.
- Post-op, post surgical rehabilitation of spine, hips, knees, shoulder and more.
- Chronic pain issues: fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis.
- Arthritis, rotator cuff, overuse, carpal tunnel, ACL and more.
- Strains and sprains of muscles and joints.
- Frozen shoulder.
- Back pain and conditions including herniated disc, stenosis, and sciatica.
- Neurologic conditions including stroke, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson's Disease.
- Pre-season training & injury prevention for athletes and active individuals.
- Headache, neck ache, TMJ.
- Balance, dizziness, vertigo, and fall prevention.
- Group wellness classes - Taichi, qigong, osteoporosis bone health, balance.
We listen closely to what you have to say.
Search deeply for the root of the problem.
Apply our hands to help you heal.
Teach you exercises for your recovery.
All of this to help you to get back to the life you want.
What We Offer
- Easy, accessible exercise program to promote healing and a better life.
- Taichi, Qigong, and other Chinese practices to achieve health and inner peace.
- Training and mentoring to prepare aspiring practitioners and students.
- One on one physical therapy treatment based on the newest research.
- Treatment & classes incorporating traditional oriental methods such as accupressure for pain relief & Taichi for balance.